[MPIWG Fortran] What compilers support TS 29113?

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 23 14:34:04 CDT 2015

gfortran no, not even with 5.1.0 .  It does have a lot of F 2008, but not even all of it, according to https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Fortran2008Status and https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/TS29113Status .
Gfortran 5.1 fails the MPICH test because ISO_Fortran_binding.h isn’t available for GCC 5.1 (I don’t know if that’s the right test, but that’s what it does).  See also https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/Further-Interoperability-of-Fortran-with-C.html#Further-Interoperability-of-Fortran-with-C .

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
Chief Scientist, NCSA
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign