[MPIWG Fortran] Question about an argument of MPI_Testall

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Mar 12 10:54:42 CDT 2014

We talked about this in the WG and decided not to do it.  The decision was made to have only the ierror argument be optional, and preserve all the "ignore" types of sentinel values (e.g., this comes up in COMM_SPAWN*, too, with ARGV_NULL.  I think there's one or two other places like this, too, that aren't coming immediately to mind).