[MPIWG Fortran] MPI_SIZEOF: Errata required (was: Another MPI_SIZEOF question)

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Jun 13 01:58:33 CDT 2014

Only a remark on the impossibility of
continuation lines in mpif.h:

MPI-3.0 Errata from May 14, 2014, page 13, lines 38-43 tell:

"In principle, continuation lines would be possible in mpif.h
(spaces in columns 73-131, & in column 132, and in column 6
of the continuation line) but this would not be valid if the
source line length is extended with a compiler flag to 132
characters. Column 133 is also not available for the
continuation character because lines longer than 132
characters are invalid with some compilers by default."

Best regards
Rolf