[MPIWG Fortran] Simple / quick errata PDF reviews

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Sat Dec 6 07:52:34 CST 2014

Now that the bulk of the Fortran errata text has been committed, there are two more open errata tickets regarding the language bindings chapter.  Can you please review the PDF to ensure that I have applied them correctly?  Both are short / easy to review:

1. Ticket 393: Fortran module CONTAINS - Advice to implementors (the "Bill Long" ticket)

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/393

Reader cache refresh: after much debate about CONTAINS, we resolved to add a simple AtoI that implies that you can implement the Fortran modules however you want, as long as the profiling rules are obeyed.

*** PLEASE REVIEW: 1st attached PDF.  The AtoI is added in the first PDF, on page 611, lines 27-30.

2. Ticket 424: Incorrect Fortran type for flag in IMPROBE

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/424

Reader cache refresh: trivial errata -- change the "flag" dummy parameter from INTEGER to LOGICAL.

*** PLEASE REVIEW: 2nd attached PDF.  Page 68, lines 21 and 27-28.

jsquyres at cisco.com