[MPIWG Fortran] Draft MPI-3 Errata

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 22 10:07:53 CDT 2013

Thanks.  I've installed it on the not-yet-released new web site (moved from ANL to UIUC); the ANL site is down and the filesystem is inaccessible.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

On Sep 22, 2013, at 6:50 AM, Rolf Rabenseifner wrote:

> Dear Bill,
>
> perfect.
>
> Thank you and best regards
> Rolf

>>> Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . . . . (Office: Room
>>> 1.307)