[MPIWG Fortran] MPI-3 ticket 349: Fortran question

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 06:35:13 CST 2013

Rolf,

Could you provide a list of the specific changes that you feel are needed
on these tickets?  For reference, and to bring in feedback from others on
the cc, we are discussing:

MPI_Aint_add -- https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/349
Linked list example updates --
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/402
MPI_Aint_diff -- https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/404

Let's solve the technical issues first to see where things stand, and then
come back to the issue of how to handle voting on these changes.

Thank you for helping to improve these tickets!

Best,
 ~Jim.