[MPI3 Fortran] Fortran Official Reading Tickets #229 - #253 at May 9-11, 2011 meeting

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri May 6 08:28:49 CDT 2011

Dear all,

two weeks ago, I send out a version for the formal reading.
In the last two weeks i made several (most editorial) updates.

I expect, that you represent an organization that uses Fortran
or that has Fortran customers. Therefore, you may be heavily involved.

On ticket https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/229
I have prepared a new version of the set of pdf files:

Please can you print
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/ticket/229/mpi-report-F2008-2011-05-05-changeonlyplustickets-majorpages.pdf
and take it with you to our meeting at Cisco.

It contains most of the solutions of the Fortran tickets
and can be perfectly used for comments.
It is a version without the deleted text and therefore best readable.

If you have already printed and read and commented the version
from April 21, 2011, then this is also fine.

If you have not yet read and commented, then you should take
this newest version with you.

In the ticket's attachment zone, you find also a compilable
version of the new module:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/ticket/229/mpi-3.0-f08-interface_possible-f2003-implementation_with-callbacks.f90

Best regards and until Monday
Rolf

Dr. Rolf Rabenseifner . . . . . . . . . .. email rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Nobelstr. 19, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany . (Office: Allmandring 30)