[MPI3 Fortran] Nonblocking MPI and Fortran temporary memory modifications

Dan Nagle dannagle at verizon.net
Mon Mar 28 12:13:51 CDT 2011

Hi,

I think I understand the problem.

I don't think you understand the objection to your solution.

Expecting one processor to generate code based on what another processor *might* do
is a non-starter.

The whole "MPI is just like I/O" view is wrong.  The devil is in the details.

If you want to debate this further, I suggest we take it offline.