[MPI3 Fortran] MPI function symbol naming convention for tools

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Jun 23 10:50:41 CDT 2011

Craig -- see my reply.  I think tools will need to support both for a while (i.e., while there's still implementations with the old way out there).

But eventually all implementations will move to the new way, and the 4 old conventions (MPI_SEND, mpi_send, mpi_send_, mpi_send__) will go away.

That's my $0.02, at least...