[MPI3 Fortran] [Interop-tr] [Mpi-forum] Comment on Fortran WG5 ballot N1846

Rasmussen, Craig E rasmussn at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 19 17:48:02 CDT 2011

Array of buffer arguments (array of pointers to buffer arguments?) would indeed be icky.  But it is not likely that a user is really overlapping communication with computation on all of the buffers involved in the MPI_WAITALL call.  So perhaps one extra overloaded argument for a buffer is OK.  Doesn't change existing practice or codes (can't do that or I'll get in trouble with Rolf again :-)

-craig