[MPI3 Fortran] MPI 3 text is ready

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Sep 13 14:16:48 CDT 2010

BTW, just to be clear to everyone: don't go look at the Fortran tickets on Trac yet.  Craig, Rolf, and I are spending a lot of time over the next few days bashing them into shape.  Meaning: there will be a lot of edits to these tickets before the Forum starts on Thursday, so don't bother looking at them yet.