[MPI3 Fortran] J3 / etc.

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Tue Oct 12 17:51:28 CDT 2010

Craig and Nick,

has the C-binding of Fortran CHARACTER*(*) dummy arguments
has also a chance to become part of Fortran 2013 by being
included in a type 2 TR that passes already summer 2011?

I ask because this is another major open gap to have a full BIND(C)
interface for all MPI routines.

(The last gap will be to look at our callback functions.)

Best regards
Rolf