[MPI3 Fortran] Text for MPI-3 Fortran

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Feb 10 14:34:45 CST 2010

We're coming to pretty good consensus to most of the items we want to do for Fortran in MPI-3, so it's about time to start working on text for a proper MPI-3 proposal.

Craig and I chatted on the phone about this today; we plan to collaborate in a non-public mercurial repository at bitbucket.org (anyone can get a free account).  The repo is non-public because I copied the entirety of the MPI-3 latex into it, and the Forum expressly does not want this latex source code to be made available to the general public.  If anyone in the Fortran WG wants read/write access to the repo, just let me know.

Craig and I figured that we'd hack on this text for a while, and once we get something close to a proposal, let you all see it and we can go on from there.  We'll eventually move this to the official Forum subversion repo, but Craig and I just happen to like mercurial.  :-)

jsquyres at cisco.com

For corporate legal information go to: