[MPI3 Fortran] WG mission statement / bullets

Aleksandar Donev adonev at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 3 15:39:35 CDT 2009

On Thursday 03 September 2009, Bill Long wrote:
> Following discussions at the last J3 meeting, we are seriously
> considering changing the rules to disallow this combination of BLOCK
> and VOLATILE (and ASYNCHRONOUS).
Since some of us were not at the meeting (and I have yet to make it to
reading the papers), can you explain to us what the problem is?
Thanks,
Aleks

--
Aleksandar Donev, Ph.D.
Luis W. Alvarez Postdoctoral Fellow
E-mail: adonev at lbl.gov
Phone: (510) 486-5782  Fax: (510) 486-6900
Address: MS 50A-1148, LBL, 1 Cyclotron Rd., Berkeley, CA 94720
Web: http://cims.nyu.edu/~donev/