[MPI3 Fortran] WG mission statement / bullets

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Wed Sep 2 05:52:10 CDT 2009

Craig and I iterated a bit off-list and came up with a mission
statement / list of goals for the MPI-3 Fortran working group (all
MPI-3 WG's have been chartered to do this).  This text is intended to
be the "quickie description" of what the MPI-3 Fortran WG is working
on; it will be published to people outside the MPI Forum.

I have put the text at the top of the MPI-3 Fortran wiki page (I just
pushed everything else down; I didn't read/review anything else on the
wiki page):

     https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/FtnWikiPage

Please let us know if you have any comments, suggestions, etc. for
this text.

Thanks!

jsquyres at cisco.com