[MPI3 Fortran] Asking for feedback about the default integer issue

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Oct 23 07:49:32 CDT 2009

I think we should post the question about default integers far and
wide in the Fortran MPI community.  There are obviously people here on
the list that have some deeply-held convictions, but I'm curious to
what the average-joe Fortran MPI developer will say about this issue.

Craig wrote up an RFI that I posted on my blog:

     http://blogs.cisco.com/ciscotalk/performance/comments/mpi-3_fortran_community_feedback_needed/

Please pass this URL on to all Fortran MPI developers that you know.

Thanks!

jsquyres at cisco.com