[MPI3 Fortran] MPI Fortran bindings

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Fri Jun 5 14:00:43 CDT 2009

On Jun 5, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Aleksandar Donev wrote:

> On Friday 05 June 2009 11:50, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> > If you're saying that we shouldn't list the intent
> The intents are useful and fine to specify, but not that important,
> IMO.

You're making me very confused.

I thought that people were saying that the intents *WERE* important
for exactly some of the inout bugs that people have run into (i.e.,
issues with non-contiguous buffers; erroneously marking them as in or
out when they really should have been inout)...?

Cisco Systems