[MPI3 Fortran] Latex for community proposal

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon Jun 22 10:58:31 CDT 2009

We discussed in Menlo Park putting together a relatively short RFC PDF
to pass around the Fortran J3 and programmer community outlining what
our current plans are for the new MPI Fortran bindings (e.g., "use
mpi3", MPI_COUNT_KIND, typed MPI handles, ...etc.).  The intent is to
include a list/text of the new stuff and some trivial MPI Fortran code
showing concrete examples (e.g., the canonical "hello world" and
"ring" examples).

I have put a skeleton latex template up in a mercurial repository here:

     http://bitbucket.org/jsquyres/mpi3-fortran-latex/

Craig volunteered to do most of the writing.

If you want write access, get a bitbucket.org account (they're free)
and let me know your ID.  I'll add you to the writers list.

Cisco Systems