[MPI3 Fortran] MPI non-blocking transfer

Aleksandar Donev donev1 at llnl.gov
Wed Feb 11 11:46:17 CST 2009

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 09:08, Craig Rasmussen wrote:
> Ignoring the precise syntax for now, the important point is whether
> an   attribute on a procedure will be sufficient.
And that question has been answered with "no" in discussions: the data
(buffer) itself must be marked somehow, not just the Send/Recv/Wait
call site. I understand there was lots of traffic and you missed a lot
of the emails, but that is no reason to restart circular arguments.
Thanks,
Aleks
--
Aleksandar Donev, Ph.D.
Lawrence Postdoctoral Fellow @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
E-mail: donev1 at llnl.gov
Phone: (925) 424-6816  Fax: (925) 423-0785
Address: P.O.Box 808, L-367, Livermore, CA 94551-9900
Web: http://cherrypit.princeton.edu/donev