[MPI3 Fortran] MPI non-blocking transfer

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 9 18:41:50 CST 2009

I have been able to set aside this week for helping out with this.  I
apologize for not being able to keep up with the discussion, but my
funding has moved elsewhere (off from Fortran tools).  I'm going
through email now (and this evening) and will be able to comment more
coherently tomorrow.

I have a paper that I just submitted (after discussions with the
relevant committee chairman) to the Fortran committee for discussion
this week.  I'll forward this to the MPI group later today to get
comments.

Cheers,
Craig