[MPI3 Fortran] Update

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at newmexicoconsortium.org
Mon Apr 27 11:13:43 CDT 2009

I've updated the wiki since the Chicago MPI Forum meeting:

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/FtnWikiPage

In particularly, I've added a reference to a compiler optimization
problem that can potentially arise with asynchronous MPI (from Rolf
Rabenseifner):

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/FtnWikiPage/nonblocking-optimization-problem.txt

I'm also attaching a WGN Fortran standards paper on the subject (Rolf,
I hope it was ok that I added your name to the paper).  This paper was
written to make sure we have an item on the agenda at the WG5 meeting
in Las Vegas next week.

-craig