[MPI3 Fortran] Teleconference Wednesday, Sept. 17: Summary

Aleksandar Donev donev1 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 17 12:05:08 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 17 September 2008 08:17, Craig Rasmussen wrote:
> I was the only one really in favor of this.  This option would use the
> DIMENSION(..) syntax and would require a lot of work on the implementers
> part.
Craig, one option is for us to work on this on top of an underlying "plain"
interface (could be a sanctioned TR for example). I am not suprised no one
else was interested in it given it is mostly vendors and "a lot of work"
sounds no fun to anyone :-)
Best,
Aleks
--
Aleksandar Donev, Ph.D.
Lawrence Postdoctoral Fellow @ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
E-mail: donev1 at llnl.gov
Phone: (925) 424-6816  Fax: (925) 423-0785
Address: P.O.Box 808, L-367, Livermore, CA 94551-9900
Web: http://cherrypit.princeton.edu/donev