[MPI3 Fortran] Teleconference Wednesday, Sept. 17: Summary

Supalov, Alexander alexander.supalov at intel.com
Wed Sep 17 11:17:18 CDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks. I mentioned MPI_STATUS as a candidate for optional argument
status at the telecon as well. However, beyond that, one should probably
be rather conservative: it might be possible to imagine realistic
situations, in which an accidental erroneous call (with some omitted
arguments) might be treated as a valid one for a shorter set of
arguments. This may lead to very tough errors.

Best regards.

Alexander