[MPI3 Fortran] Teleconference Wednesday, Sept. 17

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 16 16:06:00 CDT 2008

I just called our video conference center and was informed that the
toll free number should work from Canada, Great Britain, France, and
Denmark (there may be a couple of others).  However, from Germany you
will have to call

00 1 505-665-2778

Cheers,
Craig

On Sep 16, 2008, at 2:56 PM, Lionel, Steve wrote:

> No, US toll-free numbers do not work from outside the US (and
> sometimes
> Canada).  Alex, how about I conference you in?
>
> Steve

>>> 2. What KIND parameter to use for integer arguments.
>>> 3. Multiple Fortran interfaces?  Subroutine and function interfaces
>>> (since we have to have wrappers for subroutines anyway...)
>>> 4. What to do about a high-level interface that is truly Fortran and
>>> not low-level C?
>>> 5. Optional arguments?
>>> 6. Summary of what has already been decided.