[MPI3 Fortran] New information up on the wiki

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Thu Sep 11 15:14:25 CDT 2008

I made a mistake in the wiki URL (I copied it from my browser history
file and must have gotten an old address).  I believe the correct
address is https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/FtnWikiPage

Could someone please verify this?  I can't do it at the moment because
our work firewall is blocking this address.

Thanks,
Craig