[MPI3 Fortran] MPI-2.1: Fortran 90 bindings

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 10 09:41:29 CDT 2008

It is my hope that we can get a formal request from the MPI Forum for
something like this to support MPI, although it might be better to
change the restrictions on CLOC to do this.  The topic has come up a
couple of times on the Fortran committee and failed for lack of
support.  Coming from the MPI Forum (rather than just the few of us
on the committee who use MPI) should help our cause.

(Aleks, you may want to join this email group, I know you have lots
of free time :-)

Cheers,
Craig