[MPI3 Fortran] Start discussing new Fortran binding

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Feb 21 18:38:25 CST 2008

Sorry, I am on travel this week and missed the bit about a possible
teleconf this week.

I'm more-or-less available tomorrow (Friday) after noon Pacific time.
Next week is overall sketchy, but I could probably make a call if
necessary. Here's my estimated availability next week (all times
Eastern):

Mon Feb 25: not noon-2pm
Tue: not 11-noon or 2-3pm
Wed: any time is fine
Thu: not 12:30-1:30pm
Fri: not 2-3pm

On Feb 20, 2008, at 8:01 AM, Lionel, Steve wrote:

>> I think this should be the main topic for conversation in our telecon
>> this week.  Agree?
>
> Is there a telecom this week?  Please send me details if so.  Thanks.
>

> Steve Lionel
> Developer Products Division
> Intel Corporation
> Nashua, NH