[MPI3 Fortran] today's call

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 22 10:11:41 CDT 2008

There was not much discussed other than the summary I posted last
week.  I'm going to develop a set of bindings for 8-10 MPI functions
for everyone to look at next week.  I'll help draft a letter for Rich
to submit to the J3 meeting requesting new constructs to improve MPI
performance using the BIND(C) interfaces.

See you all next week,
Craig