[mpiwg-coll] MPI Persistent/Collective/Partitioned/Accelerator WGs Weekly Meeting

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Wed Sep 16 09:05:22 CDT 2020

Hi please start meeting without me — dealing with urgent issue !! I’ll join later if possible !
Tony

MPI Persistent/Collective/Partitioned/Accelerator WGs Weekly Meeting
Scheduled: Wednesday, Sep 16, 2020 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Invitees: Raffenetti, Kenneth J.‌, Schulz, Martin‌, Smith, Brian‌, james.dinan at gmail.com‌, mpiwg-persistence at lists.mpi-forum.org‌, Garzaran, Maria‌, Elis, Bengisu‌, Balaji, Pavan‌, Julien JAEGER‌, Christoph Niethammer‌, Sannikov, Alexander‌, Worley, Andrew‌, mpiwg-coll at lists.mpi-forum.org‌, Andrew P Worley‌, Broaddus, Justin‌, Grant, Ryan Eric (-EXP)‌, HOLMES Daniel‌, jeff.science at gmail.com‌, Bland, Wesley‌, Bangalore, Purushotham

Anthony Skjellum, PhD
205-807-4968