[mpiwg-coll] Github org?

Bland, Wesley wesley.bland at intel.com
Mon Nov 9 08:39:26 CST 2015

I didn’t set up a WG org for orgs that I didn’t find anything going on. I can put one together really quickly though. FYI, as I posted on the main mailing list. The working group is not where migrating issues should probably go. They should end up in the main mpi-forum/mpi-issues repository.

I’ve created one now at www.github.com/mpiwg-coll<http://www.github.com/mpiwg-coll> and added you as an owner so you can control who else gets in. I’ve also created the coll-issues repository and forked mpi-standard.