[mpiwg-coll] Review implementation of #419+420 in chapter 7

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 06:03:53 CST 2015

Hi Torsten,

I have reviewed the changes for #420 - all looks good to me.

My only comments are that the diff shows changes to most of the lines of
the example, even lines that have not apparently changed, which makes
picking out the actual changes a little more difficult than necessary.
Also, the alignment of the first set numbers in the "[s/r]displs = ( xxx
+ ..." lines is off by one character for the single digit numbers. Minor
quibbles that do not need to be fixed unless you have lots of free time!

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.