[mpiwg-coll] Review implementation of #419+420 in chapter 7

Torsten Hoefler htor at inf.ethz.ch
Sat Feb 7 15:35:57 CST 2015

Dear Chapter Committee (and anybody interested),

Could you please review the implementation of tickets 419 and 420 [1] in
the new pdf [2] or the diff [3] (which includes some more ticket-0
changes) before February 16.

I don't have Chulho Kim's email address but I hope he's subscribed here.

Martin, can you please update the table on
http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/MPI_3.1_main_page.php . I rely on this
table that there is nothing else missing in chapters 5 or 7. Please let
me know if there is still something open.

Thanks & Best,
	Torsten

[1]: https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/419
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/420
[2]: http://htor.inf.ethz.ch/sec/chap-topol-mpi-3_1.pdf
[3]: http://htor.inf.ethz.ch/sec/chap-topol-diff-r1806.diff

--
### qreharg rug ebs fv crryF ------------- http://www.unixer.de/ -----
Torsten Hoefler           | Assistant Professor