[mpiwg-coll] MPI-3.1 ticket 0 change (was ticket 420)

Torsten Hoefler htor at inf.ethz.ch
Thu May 22 13:48:30 CDT 2014

All,

Rolf, Martin and I agreed to push this ticket through as ticket 0 since
this is uncontroversial and very minor (and a clear bug in an example,
so no need for discussion or errata).

A compiled version of MPI-3.1 including this change can be found at
http://htor.inf.ethz.ch/sec/mpi31-report-420.pdf and the pdf diff is at
http://htor.inf.ethz.ch/sec/mpi31-report-420.diff .

The original report/ticket can be found at
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/420 .

Please review the change so that I can commit it into MPI 3.1. I'd ask
Rolf, Daniel, Martin, and Jim to review since I'm not sure about the
chapter committee. In addition, everybody on this mailinglist should
double-check. Thanks!

Deadline for this trivial review is next Friday 5/30.

Thanks a lot & All the Best,
	Torsten

--
### qreharg rug ebs fv crryF ------------- http://www.unixer.de/ -----
Torsten Hoefler           | Assistant Professor