[mpi3-coll] Scalable Vector Collectives & Next Telecon

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 27 10:09:04 CDT 2011

Hello Coll-WG,

Christian and I finished the draft of the scalable collectives proposal.
We incorporated all changes that we discussed during the last Forum
meeting. The two major changes were:

1) added MPI_(I)Alltoalldw

2) removed the displs arguments

The newest version of the chapter including the proposal is attached to
ticket 264 (https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/264).
Everybody in the chapter committee (the signup sheet we did on Tuesday),
please review the chapter carefully and sign off at the ticket.

We will schedule a telecon in the week of either 11/28, 12/5, or 12/12.
If you have a certain preference, please let me know, otherwise, I'll
pick a random week for a doodle.

Thanks & All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead