[mpi3-coll] March Teleconference

Torsten Hoefler htor at cs.indiana.edu
Thu Mar 19 08:08:34 CDT 2009

Hello,
I heard no further comments and thus I scheduled the teleconference for
today, March 19th 11am EDT, 8am PDT, 16h CET.

!!!! Be careful with the time zones, the US is on daylight savings time
and Europe not, so my last announcement was wrong and the telecon will
be at European CET 4pm/16h !!!!

The reference time is 11am EDT, you can check the current time there at:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=105

The call information is:

Conf Id:        153970