[mpi3-coll] January Telecon

Torsten Hoefler htor at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Jan 5 16:04:00 CST 2009

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 01:24:01PM -0800, Bronis R. de Supinski wrote:

> Torsten:
>
> Re:
> > I'd like to propose the traditional Thursday noon EST time on 01/15/08
> > for our next workgroup telecon. Please let me know if there are any
> > problems with this time so that we can pick another date.
>
> How long is the call expected to last? I have standing
> meetings at 10AM and 11AM Pacific (1PM and 2PM Eastern).
The call usually goes 1 hour. The line is cut 1:15pm EST in order to not
make it too long. Our past meetings ended well within this time frame.

The topics for this telecon are mostly the MPI-3 NBC proposals and
related trac tickets and the pending MPI-2.2 proposals (both have
absolute priority). We will discuss other MPI-3 items, such as MPI Plans
and/or Persistent Collectives, that need more research if time allows
(unlikely).

> More importantly, what is the call information?
I will reserve the call next Monday and announce it (the call
information is bound to a particular date/time, and I want to give
everybody a chance to influence the meeting time if necessary).

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler       | Postdoctoral Researcher