[mpi3-coll] Simplify "local completion" to just "completion"

Torsten Hoefler htor at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Feb 2 21:37:46 CST 2009

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 03:06:50PM -0800, Adam Moody wrote:
> Ok, just a bit more and then I'll back down ;-)
I think Adam has a point and I thought about exactly the same thing
while merging. I would also say that it could be confusing and that
completion is clearly defined.

I removed the four occurrences of "local(ly)" in rev. 3.

We can discuss this very minor thing during the next Forum.

Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler       | Postdoctoral Researcher