[mpi3-coll] Simplify "local completion" to just "completion"

Bronis R. de Supinski bronis at llnl.gov
Mon Feb 2 15:30:14 CST 2009

Adam:

Local completion is the term used in the point-to-point
discussions. In particular, even MPI_Send has "local
completion semantics", which means that the other side
of the operation may not have completed. I think we should
retain it since otherwise one can take it that the
entire operation must complete (i.e., in all tasks).

Bronis