[mpi3-coll] Meeting in Helsinki

Torsten Hoefler htor at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Aug 24 12:59:57 CDT 2009

Hello Collectives-WG,
I think we should get back to our regular schedule after all MPI-2.2
goals have been reached. I propose to use the meeting in Helsinki to
discuss our ongoing efforts and decide what we want to focus on.

However, I am not sure how many people are planning to attend the
meeting. Could you please let me know if you're going to attend? I am
wondering if it would be useful to try to schedule a telecon (or webex)
while during the meeting in Helsinki. Would this be possible during our
scheduled time (9/3, 1pm-3pm)? This seems to be pretty early for the CA
time. Rich, can we re-schedule the meeting in case we decide to have a
telecon?

I put a tentative agenda at:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/TeleconSept

I also updated the WG's goals in the Wiki
(https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/CollectivesWikiPage)
they have been there since the very beginning. I added an itemized list.
Please feel free to extend or correct the current goals.

Thanks and all the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler       | Postdoctoral Fellow