[mpi3-coll] April teleconference

Sameer Kumar sameerk at us.ibm.com
Sun Mar 23 21:16:37 CDT 2008

I presume you mean EDT (easter daylight time)?  Thursday  (April 03rd and
10th) 11:00 am and 1pm EDT do not work for me.

sameer.

             Torsten Hoefler
             <htor at cs.indiana.
             edu>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  mpi3-coll at lists.mpi-forum.org
             mpi3-coll-bounces                                          cc
             @lists.mpi-forum.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [mpi3-coll] April teleconference

             03/23/2008 08:24
             PM

             Please respond to
             MPI-3 Collective
                 Subgroup
                Discussions
             <mpi3-coll at lists.
              mpi-forum.org>

Hello MPI-3 Collectives Working Group,

we'd like to propose the following dates/times for our next

teleconference. Please indicate which do *not* work for you. I'll choose

the best time on the end of March and announce the information here.

April 03, 2008   EST/11:00am

April 03, 2008   EST/12:00am

April 03, 2008   EST/01:00pm

April 04, 2008   EST/11:00am