[mpi3-coll] Our MPI-2.2 items

Torsten Hoefler htor at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Jul 28 13:17:50 CDT 2008

Hello Collectives Workgroup,
I just added our open MPI-2.2 items to the list.

Please review items 13-16 on
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/MpiTwoTwoWikiPage

The deadline for things to be considered for MPI-2.2 is next Friday.

I dropped the partial pack/unpack from our list of open issues because
large datatypes can be disassembled via query functions and thus packed
in pieces with MPI_TYPE_GET_ENVELOPE and MPI_TYPE_GET_CONTENTS.

Please add any missing items and/or corrections to the wiki and/or feel
free to discuss them on the list.

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--