[mpi3-coll] April teleconference date

Adam Moody moody20 at llnl.gov
Wed Apr 2 11:27:28 CDT 2008

Hi Torsten,
I think it may help to adopt a regular schedule like Rich has done with
the FT working group, where they call in at the same time on Friday
every two weeks.  If we can find a reasonable time to start with, and
then we make the meetings at some regular time, I think folks will be
able to adapt their schedule to accommodate the call.  This would
simplify the scheduling.
-Adam