[Mpi3-wgleads] Mid term telecons

Richard Graham rlgraham at [hidden]
Fri Feb 8 17:14:34 CST 2008

Just a reminder that we agreed to hold a mid-term telecon between
face-to-face meetings, so that we can stretch out the time between the
face-to-face meetings from 6 weeks to 8 weeks.  Please forward me call
details, so that I can post these public meetings announcements on the web.

Also, I am planning to put together a schedule for our March face-to-face
meeting next week, so please let me know how much time you will want, and I
will do my best to accommodate these requests.  At the beginning I will want
each wg to give about a 10 minute status update to the whole forum.

Thanks,
Rich