[Mpi3-wgleads] Next meeting

Craig Rasmussen crasmussen at [hidden]
Thu Apr 17 09:57:37 CDT 2008

I believe I have already asked for 2 hour working session time for
Fortran.

By the way, I'm in Seattle and I ran along the route we took at SC.
Really beautiful.  Although as I recall, we still had additional room
to run but we turned around.  It turns out that that trail ends about
100 meters after we turned around.

Craig