[Mpi3-subsetting] MPI subsetting: charting the way forward at atelecon next week?

Richard Treumann treumann at [hidden]
Thu Jun 19 14:00:47 CDT 2008

Hello to the Subset WG

I appreciate the interest in my proposal for Init time assertions.
Unfortunately I will not be able to come to the next Forum meeting to
discuss face to face.

I did write up a fairly detailed draft a few weeks back and post it on the
MPI 2.2 Wiki at:
http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/InitTimeAssertions

Maybe that will help clarify what I have in mind.  My proposal does not
include "hints" so I did not discuss the definition of a hint.  I did try
to be firm about the meaning of an assertion.

               Dick Treumann

Dick Treumann  -  MPI Team/TCEM
IBM Systems & Technology Group
Dept 0lva / MS P963 -- 2455 South Road -- Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Tele (845) 433-7846         Fax (845) 433-8363

*