[Mpi3-subsetting] subsetting kickoff telecon ww09

Stephen Poole spoole at [hidden]
Sat Feb 23 09:40:18 CST 2008

I can meet either Th or Fr. Wednesday would be OK, but not at that
time. I will be in the air.

Steve...

On Feb 23, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Supalov, Alexander wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Thanks a lot for your replies. I've got 6 so far.
>
> Wednesday, February 27, PST 9:00 am PST/12:00 pm EST/18:00 CET
> emerges as the time when all but one of us can meet. Thursday,
> February 28, same time is a firm plan B for all but 2 of us. Monday
> and Friday look increasingly weak.
>
> Due to this, I'll wait for more replies till Tuesday morning CET
> and then announce the final time, connection details, and agenda of
> the kickoff telecon.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Alexander

==================================================>

Steve Poole
Computer Science and Mathematics Division
Chief Scientist / Director of Special Programs
Computational Sciences and Engineering Division
National Center for Computational Sciences Division
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
865.574.9008 (0ffice)

865.574.6076 (Fax)

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to
acquire it" Albert Einstein

*