[Mpi3-subsetting] no subset slot; action item I need your help with

Underwood, Keith D keith.d.underwood at [hidden]
Sat Apr 26 11:47:18 CDT 2008

I thought the proposal for the surveys was more to open one discussion
area for the implementers and one discussion area for the users?   Did
someone have something more in mind?

Keith

________________________________

From: mpi3-subsetting-bounces_at_[hidden]
[mailto:mpi3-subsetting-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of
Supalov, Alexander
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:41 AM
To: MPI 3.0 Sub-setting working group
Subject: Re: [Mpi3-subsetting] no subset slot;action item I need your
help with

Hi,

Draft report-out is available for comments, see
http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/attachment/wiki/SubsettingWi
kiPage/MPI-3%20subsetting%2C%20take%202.pdf . Protected PDF is used to
meet Intel Legal requirement for external publications.

Updated proposal, see
http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/Subsets, cites Jeff's
and Dick's MPI_Init ideas. Am looking for a link to Rainer's paper for
the compile time subsetting section.

If no-one will take on the surveys soon, we'll have to drop this idea.

Best regards.

Alexander