[Mpi3-bwcompat] Ticket 265 ready for review

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Feb 4 15:12:36 CST 2011

On Feb 4, 2011, at 3:33 PM, Solt, David George wrote:

>>> The "examples" (really in-line code) uses ';' for argument separators, is that >"normal"?
>>
>> Can you give a page/line of what you're referring to?
>
> P145 line 39

Ya, that's weird.  They should be commas.  MPI_GATHERV, for example, uses commas.

> Regarding "processor vs rank", I'll get back to it after this ticket is ready for next week.

Fair enough.  I'll make you a deal: if you make up the list of locations, I'll type up the ticket and shepherd it through the process.

jsquyres_at_[hidden]
For corporate legal information go to: