[Mpi3-bwcompat] Canceled: MPI Backward Compatibility Working Group

Solt, David George david.solt at [hidden]
Fri Aug 26 12:04:19 CDT 2011

When: Occurs every 2 weeks on Friday effective 6/17/2011 until 4/6/2012 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: 866.409.2889 id 3582114059

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi all, sorry for not keeping up with this the last few weeks.  I am in the middle of a job change and things have been hectic.  I am going to go ahead and cancel this series for now and create a new series in 2 weeks with my new employer’s dialin information.

Thanks,
Dave

U.S. toll number
702.696.4520