[Mpi3-bwcompat] Call today?

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at [hidden]
Fri Jun 11 09:15:24 CDT 2010

Apparently the bridge has a "bus stop" rule (if the bus doesn't show up for 15 minutes, you don't have to go to school that day).  It hung up on me after the leader didn't arrive at 10:15am US Eastern.  :-)

So -- Dave -- are you going to have some material for Fab today?  The Forum is on Monday; today's the last chance to pow wow beforehand...